THERE'S A JUNKIE
IN THIS PHOTO.
We repurpose items ranging from manufacturing scrap donated by premium designers, to leather coats, to retired military uniforms, to scraps from Broadway sets and more. By giving new life to items that would otherwise be thrown out, we transform something that is discarded, worn out, and useless into beautiful products that are beautiful, meaningful, and purposeful.
These works of art are a tangible representation of the transformation occurring in the lives of our artists – broken pieces becoming whole.
Learn more about Unshattered and how we help women succeed!
- We believe our past is not our future
- We believe everyone has a God given purpose
- We believe a positive track record creates confidence
- We believe tangible steps forward create sustainable success
- We believe achievements help us find our talents and strengths
- We believe creating is healing
- We believe in ourselves
From Pieces • Made Whole
We feature gold thread throughout our product line as a nod to the Japanese art form of Kintsugi. Kintsugi uses gold lacquer to repair the cracks in broken pottery. What began as a practical solution was so beautiful that it became a form of art. It recognizes that a piece is
more beautiful for having been broken.
Just like our women.
What Inspired UnshatteredFind Out