Host an Unshattered party in person or online! We'll share the story of Unshattered and you’ll get to hear personal stories from women about their journey through addiction and recovery.
This unique event gives you the opportunity to invest directly in the lives of women who are winning their battle against addiction and to see just how much employment matters in the journey of recovery.
OK, I’M INTERESTED, TELL ME MORE!
- You already know our mission and we're so glad you want to help. Unshattered exists to end relapse by building pathways toward sustained sobriety and economic independence for women who are winning their fight against addiction.
- Encourage your guests to check us out ahead of time at Unshattered.org and on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (@unshatteredNY).
- Products range from ~$5 – $150. We accept payment or donation via cash, check or credit card.
- ONLINE PARTIES via Google Hangouts. We’ll help you with the set up so guests can be present on multiple screens. Online parties are a great way to connect with those outside our area who care about rebuilding women’s shattered lives. Bags will be uploaded to our store in advance.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO AS A HOST?
- Provide a location for the party and invite your friends.
- Provide a light snack/drinks.
Please do not serve alcohol or have it visible/accessible that evening.
- Provide table space for the display of merchandise (we can bring tables if needed).
- Be enthusiastic about the organization and why you were inspired to host a party!
- Out of respect for the hard work these women have done in recovery, please make sure your alcohol/prescription drugs are not accessible in public areas (kitchen/bathroom counters, cabinets, etc.). We trust our women, but we recognize they are still on their road to recovery and ask that you assist us by not inadvertently creating a temptation.
WHAT WILL YOU TALK ABOUT AT THE EVENT?
- The purpose and structure of Unshattered and how it builds paths forward.
- Personal testimonies from women on our team and their stories of addiction and recovery.
- The impact you have when you shop and donate.
- How our community can make a difference for women working hard to succeed!
Contact us at email@example.com